Meeting the running cost of any theatre is demanding, and the help of our members really does go a long way in providing financial support.
But being a member is much more than that; a member has voting rights which gives a say in it how the centre is run and organised, it gives you the opportunity to be involved in its activities and make your views known.. More than that, it gives the feeling of belonging to a very successful organisation, which together with all the performing groups provides the very best in entertainment for the area.
The benefits of being a member include:
- Acknowledgement that you are supporting Arts in the locality.
- A unique membership number giving you access to membership benefits.
- 2 refreshment vouchers per year, redeemable at the bar or coffee bar.
- Personal invitation to the Annual General Meeting with full voting rights.
- Priority booking and member discounts for all Chatsworth arranged events.
- Advance information on forthcoming events (e- mail required).
To become a member, or to if you require any information, just have a word with our membership secretary:
Carol Wood telephone: 01159729193 e-mail: email@example.com
Application and renewal forms are available at the theatre.